Sunday, March 29, 2009
Daisies,Butterflies and Sunshine


I swear you're the only thing keeping me alive. Although fights used to come and go, its a miracle that even after all the bridges that has been burnt, and after all the stars that has collide, we still manage to be together. And though I am on a verge of breaking down and currently facing an immense devoid of vigour, plus the fact that the dull days that pass me by are crawling beneath my veins, you somehow; always make my day :)

You seem to understand my mixed languages and even more, my jumbled up words. My odd feelings and my zany reactions.You're the only one, at the moment, I spill everything too. Somehow, you constantly seem to cheer me up. You make me feel, content. Jubilant. Happy.

The point of me writing this, (I know, I know, there is one) is that I just don't want to be those easily forgotten people, so important at the time, so special and so treasured, yet years later just a vague face and a distant memory. And most of all, I'm not ready for you to leave.

i love you <3


4:15 AM




Hello

Im Vyrawr! I'm one of those pessimistic optimists or maybe vice versa. Zaniness and melancholy have dominated my life in many ways. I can say that I'm pretty content but on certain occasions a dark cloud will form above my head. I sleep late,I eat in bed and I like colourful objects.Arts have always been a part of me for as long as I can remember. I'm open minded,spontaneous and I procrastinate. I go ballistic when I see anything old-fashion or just passing by a camera store. you@hotmail.com

bold
italics
underline


Goals

  • Good mark for all subjects
  • Polariod
  • More money
  • Lomo holga cmf
  • Everlasting love
  • Turn back time


    Exits

    link


    Talk

    Tagboard here.



    Archives

    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009


    Credits

    Designer
    Blogskins