Monday, May 11, 2009
Dom!

Hey, i just make my new tumblr,
tick this:

perplexedpixie.tumblr.com

hahaha love to blogging again,



Ciao


6:23 AM




Hello

Im Vyrawr! I'm one of those pessimistic optimists or maybe vice versa. Zaniness and melancholy have dominated my life in many ways. I can say that I'm pretty content but on certain occasions a dark cloud will form above my head. I sleep late,I eat in bed and I like colourful objects.Arts have always been a part of me for as long as I can remember. I'm open minded,spontaneous and I procrastinate. I go ballistic when I see anything old-fashion or just passing by a camera store. you@hotmail.com

bold
italics
underline


Goals

  • Good mark for all subjects
  • Polariod
  • More money
  • Lomo holga cmf
  • Everlasting love
  • Turn back time


    Exits

    link


    Talk

    Tagboard here.



    Archives

    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009


    Credits

    Designer
    Blogskins